A couple of weeks ago I announced that I’m going to Fiji. The day has finally arrived! Tonight, I’ll be boarding my flight to continent number six. Myself and three other lovely ladies will be spending eight adventure packed days exploring the Fiji islands and stepping out of our comfort zones to check off some top bucket list items. So, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven’t already as well as join the adventures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Who are these other travel junkies I’ll be travelling with?
And if you haven’t subscribed
What will we be doing?
Some highlights include:
- Celebrating our arrival on a floating lounge bar! Cloud 9 is a floating platform with a bar and pizzeria located in the middle the ocean. What could be a better way to start off our journey than by being surrounded by turquoise blue water and coral reef while indulging in delicious food and drink?
- Learning to cook the island’s unique dishes with Flavours of Fiji Cooking School
- Trekking to Mount Vomo
- Volunteering in the remote villages of Yasawa Islands with Vinaka Fiji Volunteering
- Spend the day and night cruising to Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands with Blue Lagoon Cruises
- Shark Diving with Aqua Trek Fiji
- Navua River Rafting with Rivers Fiji
- And much more!
I don’t use the world epic often, but this Fiji adventure is going to be nothing short of EPIC! Not only will Nadine, Alli, Datev and I be experiencing the best of what Fiji has to offer, but so will you! This is your official invitation to join in on this adventure by following #Fiji and #BackpackFiji on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook as well as subscribing to our other social media platforms mentioned above.
I am beyond excited for this next adventure. I hope your bags are packed because we are going to FIJI!