Since I receive so many wonderful travel questions from many of you, I’ve decided to do a weekly travel Q&A. I will be posting the answers to your questions every Thursday on my YouTube channel. On top of that, I post a travel video from my global adventures every Tuesday. If you haven’t subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, click here and sign your life away. Kidding! But, it will notify you once a new video is posted.
A big thank you to all who submitted questions this week. Each and every one of them were great, and if I didn’t get to them this week, I will in an upcoming episode. To submit a question, you can tweet me @HTGlobe, or message me on Facebook. You can also leave a comment on the above YouTube video or in the comment box below.
Questions that are answered in the above video:
1) How do you clean and dry your clothes when you travel?
2) How do you meet people when you travel? Do you just go up and start chatting to people?
3) If I had to cancel five destinations of those I’ve been to, which ones would I choose and why?
4) How often do you travel outside of Canada and the US?
5) How long are you usually gone for when you travel?
6) Since you don’t like to plan much before your trip, how do you find somewhere to stay?
7) Do you do research before you leave to find out what sort of things you can do once you’re in your destination and then decide as you go along?
8) I’m planning a trip across South America. What’s the best way to travel between countries?
9) Don’t you feel lonely when you travel solo? If so, is it then better to travel with a lover or friend?
10) How do you choose your future destinations?