A couple of days ago, I shared on Facebook that I’ll be going somewhere extra special next month. Well, that special somewhere is Reset Retreat in Ambergris Caye in Belize! Reset Retreat is a luxury women’s retreat, with a focus on resetting your path through wellness, adventure and a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I’ll be joining a group of like-minded and amazing women from Feb. 18-25th, for a week of total relaxation and decompression.
Reset Retreat was started by four ladies from different part of the world who met while travelling. Bianca, Cierra, Crystal and Natalie combined their individual life experiences and self truths to collaborate and create Reset Retreat… a sanctuary and place of growth for all women.
I’ve never been to an all women’s retreat like this before, but I can tell you that I am extremely excited. Here’s a little sneak peak into what my week will consist of:
• Chartered Flight from Belize City to Ambergris Caye (round trip)
• Luxury Accommodations at Portofino Beach Resort
• Beachfront dining
• Life Coaching Sessions
• Yoga Instruction & Meditation
• Therapeutic Massage + Spa
• Sailing Catamaran Excursion – Caye Caulker and Hol Chan Marine Reserve / Shark Ray Alley
• Independent Exploration Day in San Pedro
• Personal Nutrition and Meal Planning
• Volunteering at Holy Cross Primary School
• Paddle Boarding & Kayaking
• Girls Night Out at the famous Palapa Bar
On top of all of the above, the resort is surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. Of course, I’ll be documenting my experience throughout the week and sharing on my social media platforms, but I will also try to spend as much time unplugged as I can to maximize my experience. I am so excited to experience a retreat like this one. I feel rejuvenated just from thinking about what lies ahead.