Furrion Wireless RV Backup System
Adding a backup camera to our Airstream setup has allowed us to feel more relaxed knowing we aren’t going to crash into a tree or fall of a mountain when parking at our next spot. Of course, it’s always a good option to have someone spot and guide you, but if you’re moving your RV/Airstream by yourself, you’ll be very thankful for this setup.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 4.3″ Anti-Glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements.
- Microphone & Motion Detection: Automatically detects movement behind your RV to auto awake the display. The rear camera also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle.