Who could use a vacation right…about…now?! I’m seriously ITCHING to adventure, so let’s make it happen why don’t we?!?!
Travel with me to Costa Rica!
Seriously. Book a plane ticket (and I’ll help you find the cheapest one). Pack your bags and join me on our NEW Hopscotch the Globe Group trip in Costa Rica baby! Together, we’ll spend 10-days diving deep into the rich culture and traditions of some of the world’s happiest and longest living citizens. Costa Rica is one of my favourite places in the world, and I JUST KNOW you’ll fall in love with it too.
If you haven’t already been on a HTG Group Trip, you’re in for a real treat. They are pretty kick ass if I say so myself. But I’m bias, so here’s some testimonials from HTG tribe members who travelled with us to Guatemala and Ecuador:
Now, let’s talk about what we’ll be doing in Costa Rica…
Alongside me, you’ll explore the rich culture and geological wonders of Costa Rica. Discover the biodiversity of the Monteverde Cloud-forest and immerse yourself into the local community. You’ll sleep on an active volcano and wake up on a beautiful hacienda where you’ll experience the organic farm-to-table lifestyle between nature hikes, zip-lining and hot spring soaks. Our journey will end with beach hopping, wildlife safaris and sailing into the sunset with your new travel tribe.
This epic journey will give you the chance to volunteer in the Children’s Eternal Rainforest and make a lasting connection to the community through our homestay in Monteverde. Surround yourself with Pura Vida vibes, morpho butterflies and howler monkeys! Discover the secrets of Mother Nature in all her glory and marvel at the traditions and rich cultures of Costa Rica’s diverse communities.
Those questions you may be pondering…
When is it happening?
February 6-15, 2021
How many people will be on the trip?
A minimum of 8 and maximum of 16.
How much does the trip cost?
The total cost of the trip is $2850 USD based on double occupancy. But right now, we only require a deposit of $400 USD to secure your spot on the trip. The remaining balance is due 60 days from departure.
What about COVID? Am I even allowed to travel to Costa Rica?
As of Aug. 1, select international travelers are authorized to enter Costa Rica’s three international airports: Juan Santamaría International Airport, Daniel Oduber Quirós Airport, and Tobías Bolaños Airport.
This is the list currently in effect:
- THE EUROPEAN UNION, SCHENGEN ZONE, AND THE UNITED KINGDOM: for flights from the European Union, the Schengen Zone, and the United Kingdom; for citizens and residents of the European Union, the Schengen Zone, and the United Kingdom.
- CANADA: for flights from Canada; for citizens and residents of Canada and for citizens and residents of the European Union, the Schengen Zone, and the United Kingdom in transit.
- SOUTH AMERICA: for flights from Uruguay; for citizens and residents of Uruguay.
- ASIA: for flights from Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, and the People’s Republic of China; for citizens and residents of Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, and the People’s Republic of China.
- OCEANIA: for flights from Australia and New Zealand; for citizens and residents of Australia and New Zealand.
- As of Sept. 1, 2020: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (Residents of nine states): Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- As of Sept. 15, 2020: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (Residents of ten states): Arizona, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington and Wyoming.
- As of Oct. 1, 2020: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (Residents of one state): California (if the epidemiological scenario permits it)
All travellers need to have traveler’s medical insurance and a COVID test (RT-PCR diagnostic test) with a negative result; the sample must have been taken within 72 hours of travel to Costa Rica.
What if the trip get’s cancelled because of COVID?
If the tour needs to be postponed due to COVID, you’ll receive a full travel credit for the same or similar trip in the future.
We’ve put together a full FAQ page answering more common questions. Be sure to check it out. You can always reach out to me personally, and I’d be happy to answer any questions that haven’t already been answered.
If the February dates don’t work for you but you still want to come, we’ve opened up a few more spots on our September trip – Wildlife Impact and Eco Adventure. You can find out more about that trip here.
I can’t wait to travel with you!