British Columbia, Canada Stole My Heart

1. Edward
    August 20, 2017 / 4:59 pm

Good work hopscotch the globe. Kristen I have watched all your vlogs on Finland. tell me in brief about the country, can a foreigner reside there. especially when he is from Africa. I need an advice. thanks

2. Golden
    July 26, 2017 / 7:06 am

According to me, It is nice to post because It feels more like home to us than the UK does, and we’re hoping to move out there in a couple of years. The scenery, the food, the people, the wildlife; there’s everything to love about that place.

3. Carey-Jo Hoffman
    July 20, 2017 / 2:44 am

You two are LOVELY! I’m so enjoying your vlog and blog. We are a middle aged couple with a young unschooled son. We can work remotely and Oscar’s education happens wherever we are.. A couple of years ago we quit our corporate jobs and hit the road in a Sunseeker motorhome. We spent six months travelling from Vancouver to La Isla de la Piedra Mexico where we parked on the beach for three months. Many fabulous stops along the way! In the US we didn’t pay for any camping except three nights at Disneyland. I recommend https://www.boondockerswelcome.com/ and https://harvesthosts.com/ for your upcoming Luna trips. We are super interested in getting our own airstream reno off the ground. So excited to read about the cost of that reno. Luna would be perfect for us too! Love the aesthetic of the trailer! If you ever want to venture further north of Nanaimo rather then taking that left toward the west coast, come and see us! We are in the beautiful Comox Valley. Love and blessings…

• July 20, 2017 / 2:49 pm

Wow what a life you live! I love it!! Thank you so much for that website. This is going to help us a lot. How was driving through Mexico? Any tips?

4. Merlin John
    June 30, 2017 / 8:14 am

I usually check this blog for discovering many such places that are not known to everyone and of course for tips that you people provide here. Before traveling everyone should check out this site and I recommend this blog to many.
    mobile home park

5. June 29, 2017 / 8:01 am

thanks for sharing your experience. your pictures are perfect and videos cool. i’ll plan a visit

• June 29, 2017 / 1:41 pm

That’s what I like to hear! It’s one of the most beautiful places on the planet. If you love to be outdoors especially, you’ll fall in love with BC.

6. June 28, 2017 / 6:30 pm

We’ve just returned from doing a trip which was really similar to yours (unfortunately ours was not five weeks long), and we had a Corolla too! We absolutely loved it. It’s the second time we’ve been to Canada and it agrees with us so much. It feels more like home to us than the UK does, and we’re hoping to move out there in a couple of years. The scenery, the food, the people, the wildlife; there’s everything to love about that place.
    Rosie recently posted..My summer to do listMy Profile

7. Rose Jacobson
    June 20, 2017 / 1:05 pm

Love love loved your stories of this experience. Gorgeous shots, just breathtaking. Your video amazing! I must visit, ” I’m going to visit BC.

• June 20, 2017 / 8:54 pm

Thank you. I really enjoyed writing this piece. It really came from the heart because I’m absolutely in love with BC and with Canada. You MUST go and experience it for yourself 🙂
      Kristen Sarah recently posted..What to Pack: My Road Trip EssentialsMy Profile